What Is Coaching
Coaching is a very special journey and relationship. It’s an equal and mutually respectful engagement between a coach and their client. The purpose is to help clients achieve desirable results in their personal and professional lives. Coaches guide individuals in improving performance, achieving results, thriving and taking their lives to the next level. This is achieved through various techniques mastered by the coach which typically involve building strong rapport, deep listening, guided questioning, intuition and constructive feedback with their… read more»»
The areas a coach can work with you on are countless however most of us create our value and belief system around our individual Circle of Life.
They are typically focused around 5 key areas:
Topics are not restricted to the above and can… read more»»
- Coaching sessions will generally take place over the phone unless it has already been decided that the sessions will occur in person.
- Each session will take place once a week within a four week month. A to Zen works with their clients for a minimum period of 3 months.
- Each weekly session will last for one hour.
- I may give my clients weekly assignments, reflective exercises or tools to incorporate within their lifestyle. These assignments are deemed important to the development of the individuals coaching progress and should be completed/reviewed before the next coaching session takes place.
- During the week, I will be in touch with my clients and vice versa through SMS/Email/WhatsApp/BBM etc. Whatever method of communication is deemed most convenient for the client will be adapted.
- During each weekly session, there will be no interruption, distraction, noise pollution or missing/rescheduling of the call* by either the coach or the client. Both will come prepared to for the call and be ready to discuss topics based on the set agenda.
Answer a few quick questions and find out if you are “Coachable.” It’s that easy and you can be on your way to a new, improved and confident YOU.
Yes or No
- I am a goal-oriented individual and formulating goals helps me think more clearly.
- Balance in my life is very important to me.
- I am open and willing to explore further what my strengths are.
- I am curious to learn more about myself and my abilities.
- I believe a healthy mind and body are equally important to the success story.
- I am open to embracing change if it helps me improve myself.
- I am a person that believes in taking responsibility for all his/her actions.
- I am ready to evolve to the next phase in my career and life.
- I believe spirituality is an intrinsic part of who I am.
- I strongly believe it is important to invest in myself.