The Coaching Process
1. Coaching sessions generally take place over Skype unless it has already been decided that the sessions will occur in person.
2. Each session takes place once a week within a four week month. A to Zen works with their clients for a minimum period of 3 months.
3. Each weekly session will last for one hour.
4. I may give my clients weekly assignments, reflective exercises or tools to incorporate within their lifestyle. These assignments are deemed important to the development of the individual’s coaching progress and should be completed/reviewed before the next coaching session takes place.
5. During the week, I will be in touch with my clients and vice versa through SMS/Email/WhatsApp/BBM etc. Whatever method of communication is considered most convenient for the client will be adapted.
6. During each weekly session, there will be no interruption, distraction, noise pollution or missing/rescheduling of the call by either the coach or the client. Both will come prepared for the call and be ready to discuss topics based on the set agenda.
7. Should it be decided the sessions will take place in-person, a quiet and non-disruptive location will be chosen. Depending on the type of Coaching Package selected, creative venues will be adapted to achieve maximum impact.
A to Zen ensures each and every clients’ confidentiality during our entire relationship. This is something we honor ourselves in no matter what. Whether you are a college student or a CEO, receiving coaching over the phone or in-person, I will work each day to build your trust in me and the power of coaching.