It’s been a long time since I have blogged but there is no better time than now to think back and reflect on the year that is passing upon us. 2013 has been unbelievable to say the least. There have been many celebrations through meeting new and beautiful souls who have now become dear friends to completing many a milestones with A to Zen. The biggest and best remains my getting engaged to the Love of My Life! He has truly made it a magical year for me…and it still continues. There have also been trials and tribulations with loss at the helm as well as reality-checks. But through it all, one thing remains: An opportunity to look forward an begin anew. As each year begins, it’s like a cleansing process. We are able to put the past behind us, have new faith and revived energy to face an unknown yet exciting possibility of what lies ahead.
I want to share all of my biggest learnings of the year with you in 2013. I hope this helps you think about your own life, your particular path and understand for yourself how truly amazing you are, individually. As we live and experience each year, we not only grow and change, we live and look ahead with more grace and hope.
Here’s looking at 2013 in the mirror:
1. There is nothing more important in life than surrounding yourself with people that you love.
2. Never settle for 2nd best. You are No. 1 and always will be – even when you slip.
3. Hope keeps us going, love keeps us there.
4. The more we experience, the more we are in a position to help others.
5. Reaching for your dreams is not scary, it’s possible if you just get down to doing it.
6. People, no matter how they enter your life, always leave you with something.
7. Forgiveness is the new “F” word.
8. Never do tomorrow what you can do right now. It’s not the same thing and never will be.
9. Understanding yourself and allowing for mistakes only makes you a better partner in your relationships.
10. Your intuition is your guiding force. It will show you the light if you turn on the switch.
11. Showing up everyday is not the same thing as waking up each morning.
12. Living with spirit and passion means you don’t need a reason to smile – ever.
13. Think beyond yourself, it will do you wonders – personally.
14. When we are kind and generous, we can never seek.
15. Make love the pivotal point of your life. Everything revolves around it.
Moving into the New Year…create a Self-Commitment. Whatever that may be for you, embrace it wholly and solely. And keep true to this Commitment for the entire year and see how far you have progressed just by this one act and promise to yourself. You will create a huge transformation within your life.
With all my heart and love, A to Zen Coaching wishes you a tremendous new year ahead. May you see 2014 only through the eyes of love, forgiveness and spirit. Have a safe and Happy New Year!
See you on the other side.